Friday, September 28, 2007

Wrapping up the search...

Now that I've seen that the children are ok, my work here is done. The client told me that I can go back to Manila. The mother is still nowhere in sight. I will be coming back to Manila to search for her.

While on the bus, I was on memory lane... I thank Bathala for the blessings of finding the children. I also thank all the psychics that assisted us for the search...

>>>Kuya Gilbert, the tarot scholar and channeler... for recommending that I should take the job and for bringing me to the airport. And for assisting me in the search through the internet.

>>>To the DEUS and Bertud Pilipino members (Ka Mon, Ka Nap, Ka Alfer, Ka Bert, Ka Gan and everybody)... for confirming clues like the church and for protecting me from harm while doing the search... also thank you for the additional "guides" you've lend me.

>>> Carlo and Diego, the (ceremonial) magicians... for the Invocation ritual and confirming that the boy is in Ozamis.

>>> Raymund, the shaman ... for the runic reading.

>>> Rico, practicing Chinese magick ... for the chinese divinations.

>>> Monique, former psychic from Nginiig ... for the readings through text messages.

>>> Junen, of the Cebu Paranormal Society ... for checking the orphanages in Cebu.

>>> Mommy Dulce, mother psychic from Tacloban ... for the readings through text messages.

>>> Ate Janis, mother, sister, who does psychometry ... for accompanying me and introducing me to Ozamis City.

>>> Kuya Peter, wields higher forms of magick ... for the strength and courage.

And all those people who in one way or another prayed for my safety, wished me good luck, and everything. Thank you very much.

I can't also help thinking about the numbers 1657... I remembered that I must text also the taxi driver, who is a retired military, to pick me up in the terminal. Along these thoughts of texting him, I had a moment of enlightenment about the puzzling numbers. 1657 is 16:57 (Military time) or 4:57PM. This is the exact time I first saw the children.

I smiled. Laid my back on the chair... feeling contentment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste!

Any plans or insights in joining the Rosicrucian Order, OHGRC? http://www.rosecrossohgrc.org

Anonymous said...

Hello, pwede po bang malamana kung papaano mabubuksan ang 6th sense????