Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DAY THREE: A step on the unexpected realm

I was waiting in the terminal for Ate Janis. On my way to the terminal, I was talking to the taxi driver. He learned about the case that I am handling. Then I also learned that he is a retired soldier. He offered assistance to me. I handed him the picture of the persons I am looking for. He also offered his cellphone number. He said that in the case that I would visit Cagayan de Oro city, I would just contact him. He can bring me anywhere in the city.

Ate Janis came. We then proceed to the bus, bound to Iligan City. From Iligan city, we took again another bus, going to Mukas. This is where the port is located. We will take a barge from that port going to Ozamis City.

We arrived at Ozamis city at 2o'clock in the afternoon. Ate Janis brought me to the lodging house. She went to see her old friends while I rested for awhile. The trip was very tiring. But I still can't sleep. The thought of finding the children is still clouding my thoughts. Where should I begin?

I left the lodging house and went to see the Ortega Building. This is where the sister of the mother of the children is living. I checked the area. I had the strangest sensation that the children are in that building. I waited for awhile outside. But still no sign of them. So instead, I roamed around the city. I found a Mc Donald's and had a burger and fries. After the meal, I went back to the Ortega Building.

I was talking to Kuya Bert on the phone. I was asking him what should I do... suddenly, I saw something across the street. A little boy with glasses, wearing a red sando. I ran across the street. I didn't mind all the vehicles while traversing. I saw Chelster Lloyd Gatchalian, together with his sister, Chelsea.

I grabbed my phone and stole a picture...


I was cold. All my hairs were standing. My vision had come true. In my vision, I saw Chelster face to face with me while in a store. Later I realized, it's not a Sari Sari Store, but a bookstore. Everything is what I saw in my vision.

I called the client, I told them, "I saw the children. They are right in front of me."

They took a tricycle together with Nancy (their aunt). I didn't follow them. I rushed to the lodging house because I was trembling like hell!!!

No comments: