Thursday, September 27, 2007

DAY FOUR: The meaning of the visions

The emotions of the day before had not yet left my system. I hardly had some sleep. With a couple bottles of beer, I managed to relax my body to be able to sleep.

Early morning, Ate Janis texted me. She will be leaving for Cagayan de Oro city. I will be left behind to see more how the children is doing. It is Sunday. After we had breakfast at Chowking, Ate Janis was on her way. I was left alone in Ozamis city.

I said to myself, "I think I will have this day off. Besides I think I deserve a break after what happened yesterday."

I went to a developing center. I had the picture of the little boy in my cellphone developed. Later I will send it to the clients. I went window shopping in Gaisano.

The vision of the church kept bothering me. I drew a church while locating for the children. But how come I have not across a church. I even asked Kuya Bert to search for churches that was founded in 1657. This numbers also flashed in my vision. I am thinking of the possibilities of understanding those visions.

Because it is a Sunday, I decided to go to the cathedral. I am not really fond of attending the holy mass. I just went there to see the church and take pictures of it.

To my amazement, it was the same church in my vision. The question now is, "Why?" Of course, the thought that it is near the Ortega building may have explained everything. But it didn't...

I went inside. I prayed. Another unexpected thing happened... Right in front of my eyes, I saw the children again. Now they are with Nancy and her daughter. They are waiting for somebody else. Then, Atty. Lao came. I moved near them. I am three rows away, so that I could observe them more closely. They are attending the 12NN mass. So, I attended the mass as well. My concentration is not on the Eucharist but on them. Chelster, once in a while, is glancing over me.


After the mass, they left in a tricycle. I didn't followed them because Nancy is growing suspicious of my character. I just let them be.

In my vision, the cross on top of the church is very clear. But I drew it differently. Then I realized, it's because the front is still under construction. The frames in front of it appeared to be part of the structure in the vision.

Now that I've understood about the vision of the church, what does 1657 mean? It's too short to be a phone number. It is too long to be plate number. Is it a house number? Is it a hotel number?

4 comments:

bananas said...

I am sorry but i dont think im following this correctly. Who is nancy? and the children? and your clients? And that lawyer?

Mysticlake said...

Hi, I understand the confusion. It is rather a very complicated relationship issues.

Nancy is the sister of the mother of the children. She is the aunt.

I am looking for the missing children because Mae ann (the mother) hid them from the father for three months...

The lawyer (as they say) is the live in partner of Nancy.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting! I was just wondering why seeing Chelster shook you up on Day 3?

Mysticlake said...

When I was working with Nginiiig in Studio 23, we also did an episode for the missing person. And it was frustrating when who you are looking for is already dead.

This case is much different. Seeing Chelster alive felt like I've done something great. Plus the fact that some psychics told us that he was sick, molested, lost his glasses and everything. Seeing him is like a great fulfillment on my part.