Tuesday, September 25, 2007

DAY TWO: Delayed departure

Ate Janis texted me that she would accompany me to Ozamis city. She grew up in Ozamis so I would be very comfortable if she would come with me.

I waited for her at the lobby of the hotel while having my breakfast. She came. We talked about the case. Then we agreed to delay the departure until tomorrow. This is because it is late in the morning. She agreed to just bring me to Ozamis and find a guide for me there, while she will return to Cagayan de Oro because she had kids to attend to. I agreed. So I just took the time off. Besides, I really miss the Night Cafe of Cagayan de Oro. It is friday and I would very much love to experience it once again.


Carlo joined me later that day. We talked. We went to see the city. Then later checked the night cafe.

Rico also dropped by the hotel during the night. He was sweating. He came from the gym, he is teaching karate and other chinese stuff. He also assisted in the search. He used the chinese divination to locate the missing children. He said that I must hurry. I should also look out for the male companion of the children, as he may cause some trouble. This is just a comfirmation of the text message I recieved from Ka Mon. His tita said that I should be on my guard. I should be careful, especially from the male companion of the children.

The adventure got better and better. Tomorrow, I am off to Ozamis City with Ate Janis. I am still clueless what to do. All I know is I have to check the addresses that was provided by the client to me.

No comments: