Monday, September 24, 2007

DAY ONE: A familiar ally

I had no sleep when I left Manila. My flight to Cagayan de Oro is at 4AM. So I need to be in the airport at 2PM. Kuya Bert brought me to the airport. I checked in. I just waited for my flight in the pre departure area, together with other passengers.

I arrived at Cagayan de Oro at around 6AM. I was instructed by the client to try the accomodations in the Park View. I found out that it's the same lodging house I've always utilized during my visits in Cagayan de Oro in the past. I asked the taxi driver. He suggested Hotel Ramon. I tried it. As soon as I got there, I asked the receptionist about the rates. It's just the same with Park View. She suggested that I could check the room first. I said, I would love to. I went upstairs. The help motioned me to Room 306. I was stunned when I saw the brown butterfly at the door, as if the creature is telling me, "I am reserving this for you." So, I got the room. I couldn't refuse the offer of an animal messenger guide to a questing shaman.

When everything was settled, I rested the whole morning. I texted my old group there. Carlo replied that they will be coming in the afternoon, together with members of his new group.

Carlo and Diego went with me to check out the Xavier Heights address that was given by the client. According to them, this is the house of the sister of Mae Ann. We checked it out. We saw some carpenters... but didn't see signs of Mae Ann or the kids.

Carlo and Diego decided to do some invocation ritual, asking for the kids to reveal their locations. We assembled the necessary parapernalia for the ritual. Then they did it in the hotel room. Raymund (a shaman) also dropped by. While Carlo and Diego are doing the ritual, Raymund and I used our divination skills to try and locate something. Raymund was using the runes while I am using the tarot cards. As soon as Carlo and Diego was done with the ritual, they joined us. Carlo is using the automatic writing while Diego used the pendulum. Until now, I still can figure out why the pendulum snapped. The crystal fell to the map. I fell right on Cagayan de Oro. (Maybe it is due to the energy raised while they performed the ritual.)

Then Carlo suggested that the boy is in Ozamis. Then I am off to Ozamis City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kool, a team of psychic working together for a mission; nice and interesting story; keep up the good work bro.
kindly convey my regards to carlo of cdo bro. thanks... =)