Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Worst Book ever...

My sister went to the bookstore to buy her favorite horror books. Then, she also bought me something. (She knew all the books that I like). I was excited when I received the text message. It's something about Gayuma (love potion).

When I saw the book.. I was browsing through it... my goodness. I was really shock.

REASONS WHY IT IS THE WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN:

1. The literary style is a "copy cat" of a very good author I liked. It lacks originality. Bob Ong's literary style is very nice. It has a flavor of attitude and a sincere heart in the text. However, this "photo copy style" is worst since it radiates the annoying "bitchy" attitude of the author.

2. Since, the book presents the attitude of the author, it had provided views that are relevant to the author only. It does show his emotions towards people bridging into a more "hate driven" attitude. Instead of being able to relax, you will be drawn into a pool of mixed anger and hate.

3. It has no bibliographical entry nor reference materials. Within the book are insights from previously written book. I don't know why the publisher tolerated such act. However, I do know that plagarism is a crime.


The book lacks imagination and is not suitable for those who are learning about psychic skills or potion making. It is clearly a work of a "self proclaimed psychic" who day dreams he is the master of something. He should stop writing and just content himself into being a physical therapist. It is because this book will not end in my shelves. It will end up on the pile of papers that I will be burning.

1 comment:

poetryandpotion said...

I think I know the author