Friday, April 30, 2010

Closing Doors

At the height of the fullmoon, a flame is bursting in the open. Pieces of paper keeps burning. Every letters, every diagram and every page is a symbolic transformation of a being. As the papers turn into ashes, a new sensation inside my being is washed from all the horrors of the past.

I already burned all of the documents I have accumulated in the past. All of there are my research on mysticism and witchcraft. This is the start of another journey in my life.

People around me told me that it's a waste. They wanted to save some of them since they know all the things that I have gone through just accumulating all those things. But I told them, "I don't need them anymore."

I am also not accepting clients for Tarot Reading and Psychic Consultation. I also junked all the tools that I was using. Basically, I am closing the doors in learning magickal rituals and ceremonies.

Now, what's left is a 10year void in my life. What should I do? There is a huge space in my bookshelf. There is some vacant corners in my room.

Well, in the lighter side... I can start a new life.

Regrets? Nothing. Because I know that all these things happen for a reason.

No comments: