Friday, April 30, 2010

Here comes the LIGHT...

It is really hard to relive memories of the past. There are things that can still be restored. And yet there are things that are lost forever. It had been almost 10 years since I've got this feeling, the feeling of peace, tranquility and enlightenment.

I have reached a dead end in the road. I have no choice but to go back and look for another route to get through. However, the road that I had journeyed before had been scattered with thorns. People whom I had meet had been long gone. Those who are stationed in the road isn't that friendly either. Some of them have been clouded with prejudices. (Sadly, there are only few people nowadays who believe in second chances.)

But deep inside, I really don't care. I am not here to please anybody. I am here to continue my journey... go where the GUIDING HAND is leading me.

Now that I am back into a world that I must traverse, I must enjoy the journey. Accept all the criticisms, all the discouragements and bring out my inner strength.

I know that I can make this. I know that someday, I can still find the LIGHT. I can still save the corrupted soul...

No comments: