Monday, April 26, 2010

The firefly charm

I have made this charm last week. I am trying my best now to test it if it really works.

I used a wood from the tree where firefly is crowding during the night. I have inserted a quartz crystal inside the wood. Then inscribed a fairy star outside.

It is believed that the wood from the tree where firefly is crowding (puno ng alitaptap) is used to attract attention and good luck to anyone who possess it. I used the quartz crystal and fairy star to magnify its effect.

============================
Experiment 1: Luck for Gambling
I asked one of my former student to wear it during a card game.

Result:
The wearer won the 3 games. However, it took him sometime to navigate through his cards. This means that luck is not that powerful since it needed some of his skills to win the game. This charm can be used for gambling. However, it will just have a small effect.


Experiment 2: Charming others
(to be posted soon)

No comments: