Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Visit to the Dead

A nephew of one of my co-teacher passed away because of vehicular accident. We decided to visit the wake of the 6-year old boy.

Normally, I don't visit the dead. It is because I feel different things in the presence of the dead body. My hesitation is because of the fear of having any contact with someone who died. But recently, I was able to control my abilities more. I am able to close my skills through concentration.

I made an evening prayer for our visit.

After class, we traveled from Isulan to Surallah. We rented a van for this purpose. But the van could not bring us to the house. There is a very long foot bridge. (I will try to post the picture soon.) We traveled by foot. After about 1 kilometer of walk, we were fetched by a fish car.

We said our prayers, had our snacks. Then, we bid our goodbye. It was getting darker when we left the place.

It was nice doing this thing again. I loved trekking and discovering new places. It was just a shame that I haven't brought my camera with me. Hopefully, I will be back to take some pictures of the footbridge.

As for now, I am enjoying my new spacious room.

No comments: