Saturday, November 12, 2011

A New Familiar

I've always wanted a black cat. Once, Thacky gave birth to a black kitten. I named it "Midnight". But the kitten died.

When I visited Montessori, upon my arrival from the Monastery, I noticed these kittens in the school. I ignored them. It is because I don't need a new cat. It would just burden me with responsibility for a new pet.

Somehow, I noticed this black kitten. He survived even without food. I started to feed him at school. This weekend, I was thinking how is he going to get his food. I decided to bring him home. He is still adjusting. But I know he will survive... just like me.


(Since Tigger doesn't like companions, I've decided to let Midnight stay at school. I will just bring him home during the weekends. He will spend his weekend at school.)

No comments: