Friday, November 2, 2007

The investigation in the Haunted Jail

It is already dawn when we arrived at Daet, Camarines Norte. The staff of Rated K decided to rest first before jumping into action. Kuya Jeff and I rested for awhile. Then we visited Kuya Jeff's kids.

When we went back to the resort, the staff is having coffee. They are ready for action. We immediately went to the jail. They interviewed some policemen and people in the area about the case. Then my time had come... I will be coming in.

Upon my arrival, an entity flashed in my mind. His presence lingered around the jail. I asked for some paper and pen. I draw the entity I saw. I then texted Ka Mon (a friend who is knowledgeable with entities). I described what I saw and asked what it is. Ka Mon texted me that it is an "Agta", a close relative of a "Kapre". Clearly, I could see some resemblance.

I went inside the cell to sense some of the souls of people who died there. But there was nothing. All I can sense is the presence of the "Agta".

After the jail, we looked for the family of those who died in the cell. We asked them about their accounts of the story. We also found a lone survivor. People told us that he become insane. But when we interviewed him, he is as sane as anybody else. He recounted all of the things that he had experienced in the cell. We found out that he was the last who experienced the entity. Told remembered that somebody is telling him "Ask for a poison. Kill yourself. Commit suicide." While there are also almost 300 souls telling him "Get out of here. Save us." He even showed us the scars he had when he tried to get out of the cell. Eventually he learned to control everything, and prayed for the souls in the cell.

Until now, everything is still a mystery for me. Was the entity after the souls of those who are detained in that cell? Why was it that all of the houses of the people who died is along the river? Are there connections to this?

All I know is that, all the suicides in that cell stopped. And I also lighted a candle to pray for peace for those who died. And for the entity to leave the place be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanted to tread the road on to becoming a mystic but stuff like this scare the living shit out of me...