Monday, November 12, 2007

What's next?

In the past few days, I've been through a lot. Maybe because of emotional burdens, my body is very weak. I could hardly move. My headache is unbearable. I am cold all the time. My body is aching... and yet I have to attend to few of my responsibilities.

TRANSFORMATION. Everytime this phase in my life happens, it is always this way. It seems that I didn't learned anything from past mistakes. Emotional struggle is not always easy, especially for someone who takes everything (and every emotions) seriously...

The "Death Card" of the tarot is the card that is often misunderstood. When somebody sees this in the reading, they usually associate it with physical death. (Maybe because of those movies that uses it as a props for a mere dramatic effect.) I hope it really mean "physical death". This is because as some people would believe, "There are things worst than death."
I must admit, I am experiencing some sort of " emotional roller coaster ride". The natural tendency is to rant about it. Complain about things. Blaming other people. But deep inside, I know that this is just a "phase" in my life... this moment will also pass for nothing stays the same forever.

No comments: