Thursday, November 22, 2007

When the phoenix rises... transformation begins


When I was young, I am really fond of the image of the phoenix. It's legend is inspiring in the areas of immortality and transformation. According to legend, phoenix are always male (contrast to what the movies and comics are portraying). When the phoenix reaches the age of death, it rests on his nest and gather some herbs and incense to burn itself. From the ashes, a new phoenix rises.

I view my life as similar to that of the phoenix. There are times when the "old self" must die to give way to the necessity of the birth of the new one.

Early this morning, I just got my haircut. Having a new look for myself. I am also trying my best to "physically change" myself like the manner I handle my clothes, my body... everything physical. Through this transformation, I hope to cope up with things. And bring about a new being... better than ever.

One of the big decision I made is to let go of my "paranormal activities". Lately, I've decided not to entertain clients for tarot reading, and even tv guestings about the paranormal. This is because, I decided to take on a different route in my life. This route had been what I really wanted to achieve.

Of course, the magick of life is still there. The magick that I onced lived would forever be there. But that life, as it always was, would just be in my private, sacred space... shared only to few people I treasured the most.

Some had noticed why I haven't posted any pictures of myself in this blog for quite sometime. This is because I am just getting my self ready. In due time, I wanted to unveil the looks that would bring about the "new being"... rising from the ashes of the old phoenix.

No comments: