Friday, November 2, 2007

The second time with Shoptalk

I can still remember my last years interview of Miss Pia Hontiveros in Shoptalk (ANC). The interview was fun. We actually had an overtime. Miss Pia was interested.

Now, Shoptalk contacted me again. They needed fresh investigators for the show. So I recommended Gilbert, Nap and other people. I told them that I am free, but they refused to interview me since I was featured last year.

During the tapping, I accompanied Gilbert and Nap for the interview. Just a moral support. But they had no third investigator. Right there and then, I was interviewed by Miss Pia. I was totally unprepared. But sitting there with Miss Pia seems very comfortable to me. She had a welcoming attitude and a very friendly attitude towards her guests. I also shared to her about my investigation for the missing children (refer to my previous post).


I saw the segment of Shoptalk this afternoon. It was short. But I was satisfied. I was even shocked that they featured my pictures during their closing.

No comments: