Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Haunted Jail (Segment for Rated K Halloween Special)

There were series of death that occurred in this jail cell. There are many accounts from those who policemen on duty and those who survived the horror. Some say that it is mere coincidence. Some say that there is evil lurking around the cell.

The latest was the suicide of Christian and Ronnie. Ronnie was detained because he was caught selling a stolen cellphone. While Christian was brought in because he had a fight with his father. In the morning, the police were shocked to see both of the boys hanging in the ceiling using the torn pieces of streamer.


This location had already been visited by the Senior Psychics of Nginiiig. In fact, two of the female psychics were challenged to stay inside this jail cell for awhile.

Now, it is my time to visit the jail myself, not knowing what is really the story behind this "Haunted Jail."

(Thank you for those who texted me who watched our episode in Rated K last Sunday.
Please accompany me once again as Ms. Pia Hontiveros interviewed me in Shoptalk in ANC on November 2.)

11 comments:

racagill said...

hi musta naka? ramil ni, pls text at 09185923612

racagill said...

hi ramil ni pls text me. 09185923612

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

magickaljournal.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

I shall simply keep silent better

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is an interesting question, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted