Monday, October 15, 2007

Photo Shoot of a Familiar

I have nothing to do... The tv had no interesting show... I'm bored going to the mall... So, I grab the camera and took a picture of "Wawa".


I'm sure those who have viewed my blog had already seen "Wawa". This is my second post about him. He is a stray cat who came into our life. Now you can see how he's grown.

TRIVIA:
A familiar can be associated to a pet. It is more of a "magickal pet". They are suppos to guide those who are learning about "magickal stuff". They are sometimes seen as an "animal guide". Their characteristics, nature and behavior are essential for the development of a person. In my experience, I have had a lot of familiars. They are all cats. My association with cats can be traced way back in my childhood. I basically lived with cats all my life. This is the reason that I am able to communicate with them somehow.
We may not know it but sometimes we too have our respective familiars. They can be considered as pets. But in the spiritual realm, they are there to guide us. It really doesn't matter if you got your pet from a pet shop, shelter or in the street. As long as you are drawn to the animal, they might be the one you need in your spiritual journey.

To know what your animal guide means to you, you can check out the data from

http://www.wicca.com/celtic/wyldkat/anmlintro.htm

See if the pet you have had a hidden message in your life.

No comments: