Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scrapbooking mania

Months ago, I was brought by a friend into the world of Scrapbooking. I was interested because I wanted to make my "printed" copy of my magickal journey. I did had an album, which had pictures and the journal of my journey. (I think that was my Banahaw pictures.)

And because of this, I was invited to participate in different scrapbooking events.

Sunday, we went to Robinsons Galleria to participate. We participated in the contest. We didn't win. But seeing all the designs of the scrapbook of other people encouraged me to learn more about the craft.

Scrapbooking is a really fun hobby. I always wanted to engage in this craft long time ago. But I was hesitant because way back in Mindanao, we only have few supplies of the materials and the tools needed for the craft. Now, that the supply is plenty, there is no more reason not to do it. Besides, I have a lot of pictures to work with.

Scrapbooking is not only fun. It can also help us bring about our creative side. And there are ready made materials also for those who are "not artistic enough". All you have to do is spend some money on those cute buttons, stamps, papers, etc. Then you will have your very own scrapbook page. You will see that it will relieve you from the stressful environment we have today.

If you wanted to learn more about scrapbooking you can check out www.filstar.com.ph

No comments: