Thursday, July 19, 2007

A quick glimpse of Mt. Banahaw

I was very lucky to be included by the Department of Foreign Affairs to go with them to Mt. Banahaw. It was like a dream come to true for me. I've heard a lot about the Holy Mountain. Now, it is the high time to explore it.







Mr. Bibiano Fajardo (we call him Sir Boy) gave a lecture about healing. Because of exhaustion and lack of sleep, I was able to fall asleep in the last part of the lecture. Later during the day, I found out that the research position that I applied for(in which I got no reply) was by Mr. Fajardo. We exchanged words after the lecture. Then he invited me to visit the office of ATHAG or Association of Traditional Health Aid Givers, Inc. in Guadalupe, Makati.

I ended up, attending the lessons for the "manghihilot" of the center. It was fascinating. I've learned a lot from Sir Boy.

Who knows what the future brings. If the journey would bring me to become a "manghihilot" or "albularyo", so be it. When I left the seminary about 8 years ago, I told myself to always seek for "His will"... for "His will be done."

2 comments:

Erzullie said...

i have always wanted to visit mt. banahaw. and it's wonderful to know you are a tarot reader too, i myself is also one. i work at an energy healing center in ortigas.

Mysticlake said...

yes. Mt. Banahaw is really an amazing place to visit. it had a strange, "Divine" feel in it. Very enlightening. Mystifying.
We have the Philippine Tarot Reader's Community Inc. If you are interested maybe we can recruit you to become a member of the group. it was registered in the SEC last December 2006.
Let's keep in touch.