Thursday, July 19, 2007

Psychic Festivals

Late last year (2006), I was able to meet fellow psychics. I journeyed with them. They were able to include me in different psychics festival. There was some difficulty on my part, since I am the youngest in the group. But I managed.

The first time I participated in a psychic festival, I was juggling my schedules. There were two festivals which was simultaneously held in diffirent venues. One festival, from 9AM to 5PM was in ABS-CBN and the other festival is in Eastwood, Libis from 7PM to 12MN. I had little sleep. I had some complains. But I was happy. This is because I am earning from those festivals.



I could never forget the ABS-CBN festival because I come to meet a lot of people who I just watched on TV. In fact, I had some slight exchange of words with Mr. Ogie Diaz, because they were a bit disappointed with the organization of the festival. (By the way, this is the first time that ABS-CBN had organized such festival, so they have no clue how to run it.) One time, I was about to go then suddenly, a beautiful girl was running towards me, begging to have her fortune read. She refused to give her name... but later we found out her name was Ginger. (I think she's Ginger Conejero of the TV Patrol.)

Eastwood festival was a lot nicer. The pay is good. There were a lot of clients. I think I was able to read the Tarot Cards to almost 50 clients, including Ms. Lovi Poe. And due to public demand, the Eastwood festival was repeat. There were only few clients. But still it was good.

After those festivals, clients began to call me up. Wanted to have their fortunes read from time to time.

The psychic festivals had helped me a lot. Financially, it provided me with a good (unstable) income. As a Tarot Reader, I was able to practice my skills more often. I was able to help a lot of people. Even became friends with some of them.

Some people would not agree for us to collect fee for a reading. But somehow, they must understand that not everyone have jobs, have money to buy food and to pay for rents. A Tarot Reader (or psyhic) is also a person. We still need what all other people need. If we collect certain amount for our services, this is because we also give out effort to earn them.

Much is learned in living as a psychic. And yet, it is just a mere phase in the life of a person living the magickal life... much is still need to be discovered. And it is good to know that along the way, you grow as a person... becoming one step closer to the Divine.




No comments: