Saturday, January 7, 2012

Things that made me occupied...

While I was sick, I was asked to leave from my work. As a workaholic, it means cutting me off from my usual activities. I have two choices, either to drown myself into a pool of self people or indulge into something worthwhile.

Instead of buying some liquor while watching some sappy films that makes me cry, I made some friendship bracelets.

This had been my hobby since I was in high school. I used to make them to be given to friends.

I remembered years ago that I used this to motivate my students to excel in their academics. Whenever there are students who gives a perfect score in my exams, I will give them one bracelet. It eventually worked.

Now that I have plans to open my e-store, it would be nice to start making them again to be sold. I am trying to look for new designs for it.

Since, I am just staying at home in my bed, I have plenty of time to make some new designs. I hope that I can realize this e-store. Soon.

No comments: