Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sick... Sick... Sick...

Since December 28, I was feeling a little weak. I thought it was just a bad hang over. It is because I haven't had alcohol for quite sometime. And during the Grand Alumni Homecoming, I tried to drink. Maybe I had too much of it.

Until now, I am still sick. My fever is on and off. I can't sleep comfortable at night because of it. I had taken some medicines but nothing seem to work. Now I am forced to take a leave of absence from my work. I need to rest for a while.

I hope this will not be my situation for the rest of the year. There are so many things that I want to do.

2 comments:

Gilberto G Reyes said...

You look fine in the picture but to read it via txt and with you being administered dextrose for possible dengue, that is different.

My first impulse was to light a candle and a prayer to the guardians of the east, west, south, and north. I also beseeched the spirits and Bathala, I felt something. Then lighted 3 incense. I left the candle on the porch, since I live on the 3rd flr, 3rd dr on the right. The tealight was on the corner, remember the bldg is on the corner of tramo and natividad, a crux of energies.

I hope you would be over this withing the next three days.

get well. blessed be.

Mysticlake said...

Thanks for the prayer bert.