Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blood & Needles


I had dextrose last night. It was really uncomfortable. It's the first time I had a needle stuck under my skin for too long.

I also had some needle pricks in my other arms. My blood had to be extracted for testing. I already had 3 extractions.

I had no dextrose all day. But still the needle is still on my hand. Depending on the tests, I might have another dextrose tonight.

I prefer to stay at home than being admitted in the hospital. It is because I don't like hospitals at all. It is not a good place for an empath.

Until now, the doctors still can't confirm what I have. They say that it might be dengue or typhoid. I really don't care what type of illness it is. I don't even care if I live long or not. All I care about is taking off this needle from my body.

No comments: