Monday, December 28, 2009

Momay Case: The Visions Begin

It had been days since I received the missing person case. This case is unlike the rest I've handled before since this is somewhat "huge case".

Some friends are discouraging me to get involved. They were commenting "Hindi ka natatakot?" (Aren't you afraid?) I simply told them that the incident scared the hell out of me. I even refuse to see it in the news or just even glimpse at the pictures of the victims. But if I would dwell on my fears, I can't help to ease the pain... I am just a disabled psychic... Just like a person who knew how to read but doesn't read at all.

I can't sleep with the lights off. Visions of things that happened flashed in my head. Last night, I cried my heart out. I was really very thankful that a friend readily came. He talked to me and ease the tension that I was getting. I saw how those victims died. I saw faces of people in "brown or dark green" uniforms. I saw the victims falling into the hole... Almost all of the things that happened came to me in a vision. Even when I am awake, I can still see glimpse by glimpse.

I should've been used to this. But somehow seeing those murders in front of your face isn't a normal scenario that somebody can have.

When the family was talking to me, a vision flashed in my head. I saw an old woman (80 years old) and a man (30 years old). Behind them is a "bahay kubo". The old woman was wearing a malong and a head dress while the man is wearing a dirty or off white unbuttoned longsleeves. He is also wearing a maroon or brown pants without any foot wear.

I also saw a dead body, face flat to the ground. He is lying near a vehicle. He is wearing a white polo shirt with thin strips of red or green.

I also saw a cave like structure but with vegetation all around.

I also saw some grass, banana trees and a rough road.

For now, I don't know what those visions mean. I just told the client what I saw...

In God's own time, the truth shall unfold and somehow, the emotions will be an peace... of course with the help and prayers of everyone.

1 comment:

gilbertus66 said...

Doubts.. I always have doubts when i feel about things. Part of me wish they would not be true and yet I am also happy or glad to know they are true, correct - that I am not having delusions or schizophrenic episode.

being different can be a gift, or a curse. Its an effort to be positive, but better that than be a negative.