Monday, December 21, 2009

Answered Prayer... Resolved Emotion

Lately, I've been confronted with different emotional problems that are not easy to bear. Others might think that being an "empath" helps you have an edge when it comes to relationships. Since I can read and channel emotions, people think that I could easily confront it and offer solution. That is when they are wrong. Reading and Channeling an emotion is very different from Confronting and Healing it. Yes, I must admit. Being an empath might have given me a lot of times when I know what others needed before they can utter it vocally. However, it is not always the case. Sometimes, I can misinterpret what I read. It's because emotions are very different from words and actions.

My boss talked to me earlier. I was called to the office together with two of my co workers. We were asked about our "little fight" last week. I must admit, I had done something to make it worst. Rather than offering solution to resolve it, I reacted aggressively. After all the things were clarified, my boss requested for me to stay behind.

We had a one on one talk. He reminded me about my anger. (This was the part when I burst into tears). I told him that I am really very bothered by this. I couldn't understand why I had these emotions trapped inside of me. If you see it objectively, the commotion was just petty. However, I could feel that my anger is taking over my being. I even told him that I was shaking and my hands are getting numb when I confronted my co workers. He advised me to find some means to overcome it... I told him, I will.

While walking away from the office, from the school... I was very clueless. What would I do? How can I face my anger everytime I am in the situation of confrontation and miscommunication?

I just wandered around. I took a merienda with some of my co teachers. I went to the store to buy some liquor and cigarettes... somehow, my mind is in a "stand by mode".

Then I loaded my broadband. I planned to surf the net just to get my mind off things.

Suddenly, an old friend popped up from my messenger. At first, I was puzzled who it was since it was ages since we chatted with each other. She offered a proposal about "blogging". I realized that it is a great idea. It is indeed a great solution for me to focus on something away from it all. It is not a means of escape, but a means of coping up with things. I thanked her for the suggestion she had given (Thank you Ellaine!).

Now, I have the mission to update my blog as often as possible. And somehow, I could also have the opportunity of sharing my life to everyone... my life as an ordinary person... my life as a psychic... my life as a magickal being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.