Monday, August 6, 2007

My deepest sympathy



Just this morning, I received a text from a very dear friend bearing the news that his wife passed away. Everything went suspended, I reminisce all that happened last year. I was in great disappointment with my life. That was the time that I went with a friend to Daet, Camarines Norte. I meet his wife. I even tried to heal her that time. That time she was very thin, very sickly. I really had some great moments with her. Listening to her problems while she is sitting in the rocking chair, where she also used to sleep.

This is not the first time, I had this feeling. The first time was even worst. I was taking my pastoral exposure in the mountains of North Cotabato. I was just starting with my knowledge about healing and about magick. Secretly, people come to me (I am staying at the convent with the parish priest). They are asking for me to heal them. One patient I had was a woman in her late 30s. When I went to see her, it was I think about 8o'clock in the evening. I thought she was pregnant. But she's not. They were telling me stories and theories about what happened. I think I had learned it somewhere, the effects of "Barang sa tubig". I did what I could. To diagnos her, I use my"gifts". (I relied mostly on my psychic gifts way back then since I am still learning the craft.) I still think she is pregnant. But when I touched her belly, I couldn't sense a baby... But I sensed something moving, growing inside. It is a tumor. I did some cleansing for the woman. Then advised the husband to take her to the doctor for an operation. I couldn't heal it, with this effect. After a week, the woman died.

I felt bad about it. Yes, every person who comes to me asking for help, I tried my best to help them in any way I can. I had even sacrificed some important things in my life for a complete stranger. And the thought of losing someone who asked for your help is really a "thorn in the flesh."

Yes, I did felt bad about not healing Daisy. I had a strange feeling of loneliness, and helplessness. I had even a moment where I am actually angry at my self.

But I have to face it... Not everyone who wish what they wish would be granted. Sometimes we have to let go of things. I think that was what I was bound to do. To let Daisy go, and let Kuya Jeff live the next phase of his life.

Kuya Jeff, my condolences to the family. I know that this would be huge step for you and for the kids... But as what you and I will always understand... THE STORY GOES ON AND ON...

Daisy, whereever you are, may you find peace. May you find comfort from all the sufferings you've been through...

No comments: