Friday, August 17, 2007

Camiling, Tarlac

I had a short trip at Camiling, Tarlac... It was short but memorable. We have to cut trip from Pasay to Siesta, then Siesta to Camiling. I had no enough time to look around because we were just attending a baptism of the child of one of the employees of DFA. I had a great time exploring...







Dan, the father, waited for 10 years for his baby. I was also asked by one of the guest about this type of problem. He, himself, is married for 5 years but still have no child.

One of the greatest enemy that we have nowadays is stress. There are many clients who come to me having the same problem. They can't bear a baby. Of course with the use of "divinations" we can always see if they there is a baby that will be born. Most of the clients are capable. They just need some time off. They just need to take a special magickal moment, to be with someone special...

No comments: