Friday, December 30, 2011

Predictions for 2012

Every time the year ends, I am posting my predictions here in my blog. Few days earlier, I decided to be active in using my psychic skills. I am a bit rusty when it comes to fortune telling and predictions. However, this is a good avenue for me to practice them.

Since I already explained about the "End of Days" this 2012, I hope everybody is aware that 2012 is not the end of days. Although some signs would lead us to believe that there are disasters that will come during this year.

I can't be too specific with the dates of it. But two disasters involving fire (whether it is actual fire or war, etc) will happen within the year. The first one will be during the second quarter of the year. The other one will be earlier in the fourth quarter of the year. There will be many people who will die in this incident.

Floods, tsunamis, etc. will continue to claim lives and properties. This is because of the changing of the climate and of course global warming.

This year will be a big change for everyone. There will be something new that will be introduced which will stir up society itself. The change that is happening is too drastic that there will be more violence occurring in the community.

Please be vigilant in observing things around you. If there are instances that you can help, extend your arms for help.

I don't like to end this predictions with just negative things. However, the change that I am referring to is either positive nor negative. It only depends on how you see it.

There will be advancement in technology. The human race is moving on into a more complex lifestyle. There will be more things that we can choose from in the market. It is just up to us to know what is good and bad for us.

May the blessings of the Almighty be with us all.

Happy New Year

No comments: