Thursday, December 22, 2011

No money for Christmas

When I went out of the monastery, I was lucky enough that I was able to work again. Now, I am back to the life I had before. Since I am only less than a month in the school, I have no 13th month pay for Christmas.

It is hard comparing it to others. However, I am surprise that I have enough for the holidays. It seems that my training inside the monastery had helped me to save some money. Since we were not allowed to have out own money, I am not used to spending much anymore.

Just this morning, I went to the bank. I opened a new account and renew my other account in another bank. I am planning to use these accounts for my plans in opening an e-store. I wanted to have a business even just in cyberspace, where I could share my gifts in handicrafts.

This shows that money doesn't make the holidays... There are many other means wherein we can be happy... I am grateful that I am given the opportunity to share the season with my family.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: