Friday, February 18, 2011

What, you are doing make up?

Some people think that I am gay because I know how to apply make up. This is because they think that only girls or gays are doing these things.
This is the 2nd time I did the make up of the cast of the play. I managed to do the faces of the animal casts, as well as the human casts. In fact, I once did the make up of one of the candidate for a beauty pageant. This does not bother me at all. This is because I am very secure with who I am.
Few people know that I am trained in theater since I was 8 years old. I was cast as the Prince Charming in the "Cinderella" stage play. It was shown for 2 nights because of public demand. Then after than I was involved in different types of performances. Since then, we are always encouraged to do our own make up. So I ended up learning about these things.
Putting some make up is really like a puzzle to me. You need to compliment every color and aspects of the face. It is more like a painting. I like doing it because I see it as a challenge.
For those people who think of me as gay, then it is your opinion. As for me, doing make up does not make a person gay. All I know is being judgmental makes a person a fool.

No comments: