Friday, January 8, 2010

Momay Case: Open grave on the opening of the year

JANUARY 3, 2010 / Saturday. At 6 o’clock in the morning, Nenen fetch me at home. I met her cousins and tita, the sister of Bebot (the missing mediaman). We travelled to Maguindanao. Initially we planned to go directly to the massacre site. Along the way, we received a message that there is a grave that was discovered.



We dropped by in the Police station of Ampatuan, Maguindanao. There I was introduced to the different persons involved in the investigation. I was surprised to see ABS-CBN there. I also met the SOCO team of General Santos and ARMM. I also met the lawyer of the CHRP (Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines). I was very surprised because they are all very nice to me. I was anticipating that they won’t be able to see my value, as a psychic, in situations like that. But they were very cooperative.


I shared to everyone the visions I had. I managed to draw them crudely. They were listening to me intensely. I was also asked by ABS-CBN about my own investigation regarding the case. Then, we went on to the new site, to open the grave.



We travelled from the police station to a remote area in Maguindanao. It was in the opposite direction of the massacre site. After about 15 minutes of rough road, we disembark and got ready for a walk.




We walked for about 30 minutes. The scourging heat of the sun was too much to bear. The terrain we are traversing is also not that enjoyable. Finally, we arrived to the site that was mentioned to us.


When we arrived at the site, the stench of rotting human flesh is really unmistakable. The SOCO team began to dig up the grave. I took my distance because of the smell.

While the SOCO team is opening the grave, I did my reading regarding the grave site. I saw the image of a girl, from 18 to 25 years old. She was very beautiful...

After about an hour of digging, the SOCO team stopped. They've given up because they thought that there's no body there. It's because the soil is compact, and there's no way that they could have dug that deep.

At around noon time, we pulled out.

There was no body in the grave. But the stench of a dead body is unmistakable. Maybe it has been moved.

We wrapped up everything. I am hoping that the next time I will have the opportunity to see the massacre site.

No comments: