Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Herbalism: Stinging Neetle

Local name: Bulan-bulan

Stinging Neetle is a very important herb in Filipino Mysticism. It is the herb that is used by “mangkukulam” to stuff the doll intended for the craft. The herb is dried and pounded and stuffed inside the doll. This will strengthen the effect of sympathetic magic.

This herb is usually found in damp areas. It grows in areas with water supply. That is why during rainy days, there is usually plenty of supply of this herb.


Just be extra careful in harvesting this herb. The leaves are very itchy. Use gloves if necessary in harvesting this herb. As much as possible, avoid skin contact with the leaves.


Another usage of this herb is in making the “BANISHING DUST”. This dust is used in banishing unwanted persons in your place.


Mix equal parts of the powdered stinging neetle and graveyard dust. Sprinkle the dust in the place where your intended victim is sitting. Just be careful you will not be caught doing this. After a few moments, the person will leave the place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sir good morning
I just want to ask something I read one of your article in a Horoscope magazine before, it's about doll sorcery I can't remember the details and I even lost the copy. As I remember the ingredients are two white candles, black candle, needle, a doll, powdered stinging neetle and bones. Question Sir! What sort of bones is't human bones or animal bones and there is a tradition that you need to gather all the ingredients on Tuesday or Friday is that make sense? I study herb magick sir and I hope I will learn more from you sir. I want to widen my knowledge in paranormal, occult and supernatural. Do you have a school or class for seekers who want to study magick? If in case you have sir I want to join and be part of it. Is't ok if I ask the complete instructions on how to use poppet in magick I really want to learn more about doll sorcery not for practise just for study purpose. I'm hoping to meet you somebody. Thank you and God bless / and this is my add necromanticsorcerer@hotmail.com