Friday, December 17, 2010

Lost pet

When I went home from work, I found out that Pucca was missing. This cat is very important to me because she had the same markings as Aurora (my pet that went missing a year ago). We tried to look for her inside the house. I also asked neighbors if they saw her. She couldn't be found anywhere. I feared that she will become another Aurora.

I was more worried about Pucca than Aurora. It is because Aurora knows the in and out of the house. While Pucca stayed only inside the house. So I was worried that she might not know the way back inside the house.

I slept with a heavy heart. It is because a night before her disappearance, she went inside my room and slept there. Since Tigger (my cat room mate) doesn't mind it, I let her slept in.

During lunch time of the following day, I went home from work just to check if she is already home. But she wasn't.
When I went home during the night, my parents found her just in the kitchen.
I was very happy.

Some people might not understand why I am very emotionally attached with my pet. This is because I grew up with them as my real friends. They are fun to be around. They are always faithful to me.

No comments: