Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Food for Christmas


During Christmas season, I enjoy food the most. It is because it is the time of the year when my fatherprepares the delicious food. And I know for a fact that my father is a great cook. I remembered that everytimethere is a party here at home, there is usually no leftovers. It is because our visitors would eventually bring home the food that they can't eat. Their favorite is the "dinuguan" (thank God I don't eat that food).

This Christmas, we will be savoring the taste of my dad's "Hamon". This is his version of the ham we usuallybuy from the supermarket.

But of course, for some of the food we will be having, mom helped out. She is the one in charge of cookingfor our everyday meals. My dad only cooks during special occassion.
Here, she is doing the "little shrimps" mixed with flour and eggs. Then, fried.

Have a sumptous Christmas everyone.




No comments: