Friday, April 20, 2012

Friendship Bracelets for sale

I have been making these bracelets for more than 10 years. At first, I was just making them to give out to friends and students. Now, I am thinking of turning a hobby into a business. I will be posting some Friendship Bracelet Designs I had made.These friendship bracelets are 100 percent handmade. I personally make them. Each bracelet takes about an hour to finish. This would make it more special for everyone.


If you are interested to order the bracelet, please contact me at 09991953835 or you can visit and message me at my facebook account J.e. Espinosa
Each bracelet is only Php 20.00
Your order will not include the shipping fee. I will be using the services of LBC for now and I am limited to the Philippines only due to the availability of their services in my area. The shipping fee will be shouldered by the customer. You can save more if you order more bracelets.



No comments: