Monday, March 8, 2010

New Room: The story of a trying hard painter

After class, I have another role to play. I bought some paint. I was confused at to what color to choose for my new room. I did had a choice before, shade of green. But when I saw that they've painted the receiving area with sea green, I have to look for another color.
My sister's room is lavender. I need to come up with a color that would best suit my personality. I used to have blue as the color of my room. But now, I think I have to look for other colors, as if trying to change the image I had. I need a little more vibrance in my life... This is the reason I choose YELLOW.
I started painting my room. It's a work in progress. Besides I'm still new at this. I don't have a PhD in painting, nor even an eye to differentiate colors. But somehow, I managed to paint one wall last night... I have paint all over my arms, legs and even clothes. I was just like a kid trying to explore a new craft.
Now, I am here at school living a role that I am familiar with. After school, I will be putting on my painting clothes again, until I finish the whole room.
And when I'm done, I wanted to have a perfect hideaway... a perfect place where I could achieve some more things in life.

No comments: