Sunday, October 4, 2009

Marguez Hot Spring: Tracing footprints

Before I went to Manila to join Nginiiig Paranormal Investigation, I used to come here every year. It had been a routine for me... to bathe in the Hot Spring... to do some community service on the Manobo community just a few kilometers from the Hot Spring.


After 3 years, I am tracing back old memories of the place. How much I missed coming here. And now, my co teachers came with me. It is really sweet to reminisce the past, and share it with people who are close to you.










The Marguez Hot and Cold Spring is in the Municipality of Esperanza. From the capital town of Isulan, Sultan Kudarat. You can reach Esperanza through riding a jeepney. The 13 kilometer ride would only cost around Php 17.00 to Php 18.00. In the poblacion area of Esperanza, you can reach Marguez through a "Skylab" (a motorcycle used in the mountains). The ride will cost around Php 30.00. The driver will take you straight to the spring. Then you can enjoy the relaxing hot water of the hot pool, or cool yourself up in the cold pool. With just a minimum amount, you can enjoy the serenity of life and the richness of nature.

No comments: