Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My new girlfriend

Everybody keeps on asking me if I have a girlfriend. I always answer them that it is not my priority at the moment. I need to put my focus on my finances and other things. Girlfriend? Hhhmmm... maybe. What could I lose? I have had my heart broken many times already. And I've got room for more. But I hope that when I met the next one, it would be the right one.

Now, I am proud to present to you my new GF. She is beautiful. She is "Aurora". Named after the name of Sleeping Beauty. She's a bit shy, a bit wild...

Here she is... my new girlfriend...

She's a half persian-half native tabby cat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anak ni mega? at ni dagul?

Mysticlake said...

anak ni taki at ni gamol... bunso nila. Kapatid ni midnight, the one who died.

those are the kittens na pinag buntis ni taki when we travelled back here in Mindanao.