Monday, February 18, 2008

More familiars...

When I went back here in Mindanao, I brought with me Thacky, Baby and Pula. Thacky was pregnant then. One day when I arrived from a meeting, I saw that Thacky already gave birth. She had seven kittens. Sadly, one of them died.

Thacky's kittens:
1. Snow White - she is all white. She was born 1am of February 2. She's the last to come out.
2. Snow Belle - (named after the cat of Stuart Little) she is also all white. She had a long straight tail.
3. Snow Ball - (named after the cat of Lisa Simpson) she is also all white. She had a long, curvy tail.
4. Midnight - is all black.
5. Aurora - (named after the famous "aurora borliales") she had an unusual color, mix brown, black, white and orange.
6. Garfield - he is the only male kitten. She had orange fur.


And Red (my familiar here at home) also gave birth to 4 fiery kittens.

Sadly, 2 kittens was killed by a dog. The two that survived are happily playing with Thacky's kittens.

1. Sparky - he is all orange, with white on his two hind feet.
2. Light - he is all orange.


This is going to be a really fun time for me. I have more assistants by my side.

(I wish I can show you the pictures of the kittens. But I am still working on them. I seem to have some problem with "Midnight" since I can't capture her face. I am just using a digital MP4, so I have no built in flash.)

6 comments:

JEFFREY MARCELINO ONG said...

Rene,

Kumusta? Kelan ang balik mo dito sa Manila? Ini-link kita sa blog ko, im sure magkakainteres sa field mo 'yung ibang mga "comics people" na katulad ko.

Uwi ka na dito, ituloy natin 'yung plano nating Horror Docu program.

Bisitahin mo rin blog ko.

Ingat diyan. Tagay tayo pag-uwi mo dito.

Mysticlake said...

kuya jeff,

medyo marami din akong inaasikaso dito. siguro baka mga one year muna ako stay dito. medyo magpapataba lang para mas ok na pagbalik ko manila. hehehe.

sa ngayon medyo dami ko ginagawa kaya halos di na rin ako maka pag update ng blog ko. pero as soon as maayos na ang internet connection ko sa kwarto, im sure maasikaso ko na lahat ng ito.

ingat po.

regards sa lahat.





rene

JEFFREY MARCELINO ONG said...

May internet na rin ako, puwede tayo chat.

Sentimiyento@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Akin si midnight right?

Do take care of her for me... hope we see each other next year. I am hoping to be sent home for training next year....

Mysticlake said...

Last night, Midnight together with Aurora slept with me. Hindi ako nakatulog ng maayossa sobrang kulit...

She's beautiful... makulit lang.

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, there is an offer to go on other way.